Friday, March 2, 2012

For Her

Let's just solve the mystery.
Take a look at all this history.
Please wake me from this silent reverie,
And make it my reality.
Sometimes I find it hard to breathe,
So please just make me feel at ease.
I think we should just relax
And maybe observe the heavenly acts.
Sweet thing, don't clench your fists.
We both know forbidden love exists.
Even though you're mammalian,
You just seem so far out and alien.
The way your hair falls in your face,
All the air leaves my lungs without a trace.
I know you're swimming in the starry sea.
I beg you to just wait for me.



Keats once said, "Ima write that bitch a poem.  Bitches love poems."
Also, this is the 3rd love poem I have ever written.  Feels organic to write it when I'm inspired (after looking at a pretty face for a few hours).  Siiiiigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment